Layton Terrace Hosts, "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling & Housing Options"
Layton Terrace senior community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward – A Senior’s Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options.” This informative program will be offered on Wednesday, March 14th from 2:00-3:30 p.m. and is open to all area seniors.
If you find your home difficult to maintain, have moments of feeling isolated, are overwhelmed by the idea of downsizing, and are so confused about housing options that you are paralyzed into doing nothing, this program is for you. Whether you’re thinking of moving soon or years from now, this program will sort through common fears that seniors face.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, will share his expertise on the real estate front, the pros and cons of waiting for the market to rebound, and discuss how the housing market has changed. Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will discuss various housing options available to seniors and will provide tools for seniors to make the best decision about their future.
After the program, there will be time for questions and answers. Refreshments and tours will also be available. Please call (414) 425-5600 by March 12th to register.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation
- Memory Café to Come to Franklin Public Library