Layton Terrace Hosts, "Moving Forward: A Senior's Guide to Home Selling & Housing Options"
Layton Terrace senior community, 9200 W. Layton Avenue in Greenfield, is sponsoring a free presentation entitled, “Moving Forward – A Senior’s Guide to Home Selling and Housing Options.” This informative program will be offered on Wednesday, March 14th from 2:00-3:30 p.m. and is open to all area seniors.
If you find your home difficult to maintain, have moments of feeling isolated, are overwhelmed by the idea of downsizing, and are so confused about housing options that you are paralyzed into doing nothing, this program is for you. Whether you’re thinking of moving soon or years from now, this program will sort through common fears that seniors face.
Bruce Nemovitz, Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist, will share his expertise on the real estate front, the pros and cons of waiting for the market to rebound, and discuss how the housing market has changed. Adele Lund, Laureate Group’s Senior Housing Professional, will discuss various housing options available to seniors and will provide tools for seniors to make the best decision about their future.
After the program, there will be time for questions and answers. Refreshments and tours will also be available. Please call (414) 425-5600 by March 12th to register.
Layton Terrace is a Laureate Group community and offers independent and assisted living apartments as well as compassionate dementia care. For more information, visit www.laureategroup.com
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest