Is this weather getting you down, Cabin Fever Set in? Lets' " Think Spring". Have a day out with the family or just a place to shop-March 24th just before Easter.
You are invited to attend the " Think Spring" Craft and Gift Fair. Over 50 vendors for a special unique gift that you wont find at the mall.One of the few Spring Shows around.This year is the first venue for the Spring Show, lets make it a tradition.
When: Saturday March 24th, 10A-4P
Where: Elmwood Elementary School
5900 S. Sunnyslope Rd.
New Berlin, WI 53151
Indoors Rain or Shine.
Admission: Adults $2/ Children 12 & Under Free.
Snacks and munchies available, and you might even see the Easter Bunny?
Welcoming over 50 various artists and crafters with unique hand made crafts, just in time to get our mind off winter and cabin fever and look forward to the Spring – “ Think Spring”. Crafts for Spring, Easter, Mothers Day,and every occasion.
Types of Items Wanted: Water Color, Photography, Woodworking, Glass Painting, Quilting, Candles, Bath & Body, Jewelry, Birdhouses, Floral, Dolls , Scrapbooking , Pet Treats, Fused Glass Dinnerware, Garden Art, fresh plants- do you need some Tupperware or maybe a new purse?..Hand Made Chocolates, Custom American Doll Clothes...something for everyone.
Make a day of it!
Vendors still being accepted contact email@example.com for more info.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26
- The State of Senior Health: Where Wisconsin Made Strides, and Where We Need to Improve
- Whitnall Graduate and Layton Terrace Employee Completes Eagle Scout Project
- Ride for Autism Speaks Milwaukee
- Encouraging Independence to help Unlock your Child’s Potential