Please join us for some fun on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 7:00 pm to Midnight
Oak Creek American Legion – Lower Hall
9327 S. Shepard Avenue
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
$20.00 per ticket / includes entrance to event, beer, soda and appetizers
Must be 21 or older to attend
Raffles, silent auction and 50/50 games throughout the evening.
Cash or checks only will be accepted – no credit cards.
Dance will be emceed by Bob Madden from the Bob & Brian Radio Show on 102.9 “The Hog”
DJ Music featuring your requests.
This dance helps to raise money for the U12 Oak Creek Storm Baseball team’s dream of going to Cooperstown this July 2012. Thank you in advance for your support of our boys.
If interested in pre-sale tickets please contact Bill or Dawn Ellifson at 414-570-8830 or email@example.com. Tickets will be available at the door (same price) the night of the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Registration Open K-3 through 8th Grade at St. Martin of Tours School
- Local Resident Particiaptes in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious