Please join us for some fun on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 7:00 pm to Midnight
Oak Creek American Legion – Lower Hall
9327 S. Shepard Avenue
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
$20.00 per ticket / includes entrance to event, beer, soda and appetizers
Must be 21 or older to attend
Raffles, silent auction and 50/50 games throughout the evening.
Cash or checks only will be accepted – no credit cards.
Dance will be emceed by Bob Madden from the Bob & Brian Radio Show on 102.9 “The Hog”
DJ Music featuring your requests.
This dance helps to raise money for the U12 Oak Creek Storm Baseball team’s dream of going to Cooperstown this July 2012. Thank you in advance for your support of our boys.
If interested in pre-sale tickets please contact Bill or Dawn Ellifson at 414-570-8830 or email@example.com. Tickets will be available at the door (same price) the night of the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest
- GRAEF Names New Director of Business Development
- SCORE 50th Anniversary Luncheon October 9th
- Eagle Scout Project Dedication this Sunday, September 14, 2014