Please join us for some fun on Saturday, January 21, 2012 - 7:00 pm to Midnight
Oak Creek American Legion – Lower Hall
9327 S. Shepard Avenue
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
$20.00 per ticket / includes entrance to event, beer, soda and appetizers
Must be 21 or older to attend
Raffles, silent auction and 50/50 games throughout the evening.
Cash or checks only will be accepted – no credit cards.
Dance will be emceed by Bob Madden from the Bob & Brian Radio Show on 102.9 “The Hog”
DJ Music featuring your requests.
This dance helps to raise money for the U12 Oak Creek Storm Baseball team’s dream of going to Cooperstown this July 2012. Thank you in advance for your support of our boys.
If interested in pre-sale tickets please contact Bill or Dawn Ellifson at 414-570-8830 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets will be available at the door (same price) the night of the event.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses
- Alverno College Exceeds $30 Million Capital Campaign Goal
- Valentines Event to Benefit Firefighter Non-Profit Group
- New Spring Programming for Children at Franklin Public Library