The Polish Center celebrates the end of the Polish Christmas season, which begins with Christmas Eve and continues through Three Kings' Day on January 6. Gather for light holiday refreshments and join in the blessing of our Polish home, traditionally performed on Three Kings' Day. The Syrenka Polish Children's Folk Dance Ensemble will also present a traditional Christmas play called Jaselka. Admission is free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated on or before January 4, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Excellence in Customer Experience Certification earned by Joe Krolikowski American Family Agency
- Memorial Day Program
- Spectrum Communications Hits the Big 3-0
- Children's Medical Grants Now Available in Wisconsin from the UnitedHealthcare Children's Foundation
- Things to do
- First Weber Welcomes Experienced Agent....
- Grant Park Warbler Walks welcomes newbies
- Mark Your Calendar K4 and K5 Open House
- Virtual Education: Why it can work for you
- Local Brownie Troop Raises Money for Helping Hands Food Pantry