The Polish Center celebrates the end of the Polish Christmas season, which begins with Christmas Eve and continues through Three Kings' Day on January 6. Gather for light holiday refreshments and join in the blessing of our Polish home, traditionally performed on Three Kings' Day. The Syrenka Polish Children's Folk Dance Ensemble will also present a traditional Christmas play called Jaselka. Admission is free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated on or before January 4, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren