The Polish Center celebrates the end of the Polish Christmas season, which begins with Christmas Eve and continues through Three Kings' Day on January 6. Gather for light holiday refreshments and join in the blessing of our Polish home, traditionally performed on Three Kings' Day. The Syrenka Polish Children's Folk Dance Ensemble will also present a traditional Christmas play called Jaselka. Admission is free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated on or before January 4, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside and Choral Arts Society Present "The Sorcerer"
- Oak Creek Library Kid Flicks Thursday April 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Proposed Redistricting
- Holy Humor Sunday
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Mezzanine Manufacturer Steele Solutions Announces Leadership Changes to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Franklin Lioness Club 2015 Scholarship Applications
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill