The Polish Center celebrates the end of the Polish Christmas season, which begins with Christmas Eve and continues through Three Kings' Day on January 6. Gather for light holiday refreshments and join in the blessing of our Polish home, traditionally performed on Three Kings' Day. The Syrenka Polish Children's Folk Dance Ensemble will also present a traditional Christmas play called Jaselka. Admission is free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated on or before January 4, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Wacky Wednesday Crazy Crafts for Kids August 12
- How to Make Sure Your Child Succeeds in School this Year
- Franklin Flame Fastpitch tryouts 2016
- Special on 1 Hour Foot Massage
- Wisconsin Wolfpack U15/U16 Baseball team holds Tryouts
- Alverno College Awarded Two-Year College Ready Grant from Great Lakes
- Polonia's Annual Festival
- The American Dream - Homebuyer Education presented by Educator's Credit Union
- Adam Busch named to Lawrence University dean's list
- Mom's Concussion Clinic to focus on safe sports play techniques and injury prevention