The Polish Center celebrates the end of the Polish Christmas season, which begins with Christmas Eve and continues through Three Kings' Day on January 6. Gather for light holiday refreshments and join in the blessing of our Polish home, traditionally performed on Three Kings' Day. The Syrenka Polish Children's Folk Dance Ensemble will also present a traditional Christmas play called Jaselka. Admission is free and open to the public. Reservations appreciated on or before January 4, 2012.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vendor & Craft Fair Fundraiser
- church bazaar
- Supper Clubs on the menu at Franklin Public Library
- Community Conversations @ the OCPL: Holocaust Survivor Howard Melton
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Franklin Seventh Grade Boys Make Final Four at WSICT
- Indian Community School students attend Trees For Tomorrow
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT