The following awards were presented at the Oak Creek High School football banquet on Wednesday, November 30 at the Oak Creek Community Center.
Outstanding Linebacker: Matt Bautch and Austin Sirovina
Outstanding Defensive Lineman: Alex Hahn
Outstanding Defensive Back: Ben Quentin
Outstanding Receiver: Rey Overland
Outstanding Offensive Back: Lincoln Wylie
Outstanding Offensive Lineman: Michael Heard and Ian DeChambre
Team Player: John Kafura
Outstanding defensive scout player: Peter Mitchell
Outstanding offensive scout player: Dominic Canzoneri
Outstanding Academic Achievement: Nick Marks
Iron Knight Award: Alex Hahn
Bruce Szcyubialka Award: Nick Marks
All-Southeast Conference 1st Team: Lincoln Wylie (running back), Alex Hahn (defensive lineman), Jordan Veloz (tight end)
All-Southeast Conference 2nd Team: Rey Overland (Wide Receiver), Ian DeChambre (Offensive Line)
All-Southeast Conference Honorable Mention: Matt Bautch and Austin Sirovina (outside linebacker, Nick Marks (quarterback), Virgil Hammond (running back)
All-Southeast Conference Academic Award: Nick Marks (quarterback)
All-Southeast Conference Sportsmanship Award: Ben Quentin (defensive back)
Wisconsin Football Coaches Association All-District 19: Jordan Veloz (tight end)
NOW Newspapers All-Suburban 1st Team: Alex Hahn (defensive line)
NOW Newspapers Honorable Mention: Lincoln Wylie (running back), Jordan Veloz (tight end)
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Required School Supplies More than Families Can Afford
- Alverno College Appoints Eileen Sherman Dean of Business
- Refashion for Life Charity Fashion Show Announces Sponsors
- Second Saturday Aug 9 10am Oak Creek Community Center
- Animated Illusionist Ardan James to Perform
- Register NOW for K3, K4 - 8th Grade
- 2015 U14 Wisconsin Warriors Baseball Tryouts!!
- Franklin Artist at Firefly Art Fair
- 6 Tool Select Baseball ryouts
- Post-Summer Polar Vortex, Return to the Beach and Check a Website for Conditions