The Oak Creek Legion Post 434 Women's Auxiliary will be hosting a Women's Day Expo on Saturday November 12th from 9am to 3pm. Attendees can experience crafters and vendors of all sorts with bake sale times home made by volunteers of the Post. Lunch is also available on site for a nominal fee. Come enjoy a fun filled day with Raffles, crafters and vendors. Located at 9837 So. Shepard Avenue in the lower hall. Between Ryan and Puetz Road on Shepard Avenue across from the East Middle School in Oak Creek.
The American Legion Auxiliary is the largest patriotic women's service organization in the world, with nearly 1 million members. The Auxiliary is a Veteran's service organization which has volunteer programs on the national and local levels, focusing on 3 major areas: Veterans, Young People and the Community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- A Twist on Writers’ Night at the Franklin Public Library
- HGTV’s House Hunters Returns to Southeastern Wisconsin to Feature Flat Rate Home Services’ Employee
- International Expert Dr. Michele Borba to Speak at Alverno College Character Education Conference
- WAMI Award Winner Singer/Songwriter Nora Collins
- Milwaukee Non-profit Aiding Children in Foster Care Seeks Help
- Summer Performances at the Oak Creek Community Center
- Alverno College Will Hold its 151st Commencement on May 22 and 23
- OCPL-Throwback Thursdays Movie Night!
- Jazz Pianist, Kuba Stankiewicz Performed at the Polish Center
- Celebrating 10 Years Of Girls Fastpitch