The Oak Creek Legion Post 434 Women's Auxiliary will be hosting a Women's Day Expo on Saturday November 12th from 9am to 3pm. Attendees can experience crafters and vendors of all sorts with bake sale times home made by volunteers of the Post. Lunch is also available on site for a nominal fee. Come enjoy a fun filled day with Raffles, crafters and vendors. Located at 9837 So. Shepard Avenue in the lower hall. Between Ryan and Puetz Road on Shepard Avenue across from the East Middle School in Oak Creek.
The American Legion Auxiliary is the largest patriotic women's service organization in the world, with nearly 1 million members. The Auxiliary is a Veteran's service organization which has volunteer programs on the national and local levels, focusing on 3 major areas: Veterans, Young People and the Community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren