The Oak Creek Legion Post 434 Women's Auxiliary will be hosting a Women's Day Expo on Saturday November 12th from 9am to 3pm. Attendees can experience crafters and vendors of all sorts with bake sale times home made by volunteers of the Post. Lunch is also available on site for a nominal fee. Come enjoy a fun filled day with Raffles, crafters and vendors. Located at 9837 So. Shepard Avenue in the lower hall. Between Ryan and Puetz Road on Shepard Avenue across from the East Middle School in Oak Creek.
The American Legion Auxiliary is the largest patriotic women's service organization in the world, with nearly 1 million members. The Auxiliary is a Veteran's service organization which has volunteer programs on the national and local levels, focusing on 3 major areas: Veterans, Young People and the Community.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Parenting Tip: Enjoying a Less Stressful Holiday Season
- Franklin Teens Celebrate 16 Years of Tobacco Prevention
- Breakfast with Santa, Cookie Walk & Craft Fair This Weekend!
- Building a Case for Change on Food Initiatives with the Amani Neighborhood
- Inspired by a Home Improvement Show? Do Your Homework.
- Hiller Ford-Toys for Tots Drop Off Location
- Missing Cat
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive