We are looking for 4th grade boys in the OC-Franklin School District who are interested in trying out for the Oak Creek Knights Select/Travel Basketball Team. This is a great opportunity for your son to experience higher level competition while also learning the necessary skills and philosophies of the High School basketball program.
Tryouts will be held Wed. Sept. 21st from 7:30-9:00 pm in the main gym at OCHS. There will be an information session at the beginning of tryouts to go over detailed information. If you are planning on attending the try-out, please email Coach Paul Paprocki at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (414) 617- 6449. Walk in's at the tryout will be accepted, but we'd like to get an idea of how many kids will be attending. The ultimate goal would be to have two teams at this age level. Therefore, we would be looking for another coach. If interested, please contact Paul Paprocki.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program Saturday March 7
- Alverno Presents Joe Westerlund’s Grandma Sparrow & His Piddletractor Orchestra
- Comedy Hypnotist Steven Coppola and Boston Comedian Mark Scalia to Perform at Franklin Elks
- Children's Resale at Robinwood Elementary on April 18
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin