Who we are: The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics are here to improve the nutrition and health status of women, infants, and children (up to age 5). The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics serve all residents in southern Milwaukee County suburbs including Cudahy, Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, Saint Francis, and South Milwaukee.
How we can help: We provide nutritious foods (such as baby food, cereal, whole grains, bread, fruits, vegetables, juice, eggs, milk, cheese, peanut butter, dried beans/peas, and tuna fish), health and nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, and referrals to health and human services.
Are you eligible?
Family Size Annual Income *
Additional +$7,067 per person
Hours of operation:
Wednesdays & Thursdays 8:30am-3:15pm (For Appointments)
Thursdays & Fridays 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
3rd Tuesday of each month 2:00pm-5:30pm (For Appointments)
2:00pm-6:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Mondays (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th week) 8:30am-2:15pm (For Appointments)
Tuesdays (1st, 2nd, 4th week) 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Please call 414-769-2229 (Cudahy) or 414-329-5243 (Greenfield) to set up an appointment or for additional information.
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title
- British Invasion 64 and Close Enuf Free Concert !
- KIDS From Wisconsin to rock New Berlin West High School Aug. 19
- Two Local Milwaukee Angels Win Conference Players of the Year
- “Cave Quest” Vacation Bible School at Faith Community Church, July 18 - 22