Who we are: The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics are here to improve the nutrition and health status of women, infants, and children (up to age 5). The Cudahy and Greenfield WIC Clinics serve all residents in southern Milwaukee County suburbs including Cudahy, Franklin, Greendale, Greenfield, Hales Corners, Oak Creek, Saint Francis, and South Milwaukee.
How we can help: We provide nutritious foods (such as baby food, cereal, whole grains, bread, fruits, vegetables, juice, eggs, milk, cheese, peanut butter, dried beans/peas, and tuna fish), health and nutrition education, breastfeeding education and support, and referrals to health and human services.
Are you eligible?
Family Size Annual Income *
Additional +$7,067 per person
Hours of operation:
Wednesdays & Thursdays 8:30am-3:15pm (For Appointments)
Thursdays & Fridays 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
3rd Tuesday of each month 2:00pm-5:30pm (For Appointments)
2:00pm-6:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Mondays (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th week) 8:30am-2:15pm (For Appointments)
Tuesdays (1st, 2nd, 4th week) 8:30am-3:30pm (For Check Pick Ups)
Please call 414-769-2229 (Cudahy) or 414-329-5243 (Greenfield) to set up an appointment or for additional information.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Hales Corners Lutheran Church presents annual Christmas Musical
- Franklin 8th Grader makes team USA U15
- Laura Ingalls Wilder Comes Alive
- A Retirement Income Planning Primer
- SUNSET PLAYHOUSE PRESENTS CROONER CHRIS MARIANI IN HAVE A COOL YULE
- Children's Christian Theatre Kicks Off 2016 Season
- South Milwaukee Christmas Market Returns on Dec. 5th
- Park Friends Welcome Santa
- Holiday Folk Fair International Offers Ticket Discounts to Support Salvation Army
- 58th Annual Christmas Holly Fair