May 26, 2011 (Franklin, WI) – Madison-based Sara Investment Real Estate has acquired its second foreclosed property this month. Sara paid $5.5 million for Franklin Corporate Center, a two-building 64,000 SF development located at 9779 S. Franklin Drive. The seller, Foundations Bank, also acted as the lender in the transaction.
The development has 11 existing office tenants and 16,300 square feet remain available for lease. In addition, 1.5 of the site’s 7.4 acres are available as vacant surplus land. Sara is considering the sale of this land or the addition of a third building.
Sara Investment Real Estate owns and operates over 50 retail, office and industrial properties across the state of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- "Biggest Loser" contestant Lisa Rambo in Franklin on April 26th & 27th
- St. Francis All Abilities Playground Craft/Vendor Fair
- Franklin Seventh Grade Boys Make Final Four at WSICT
- Indian Community School students attend Trees For Tomorrow
- Milwaukee Brewers-Autographed Mower 1st Displayed at Olson's Outdoor Power in Muskego
- THE STARR GROUP HIRES TAYLOR NYARANGI AS GROUP BENEFITS CONSULTANT
- Milwaukee/NARI Suggests Ways to Get Your Home’s Green On
- CTV Easter Week Services
- Grand Opening Activities Highlight Importance of Photos
- Build For A Better South Shore