May 26, 2011 (Franklin, WI) – Madison-based Sara Investment Real Estate has acquired its second foreclosed property this month. Sara paid $5.5 million for Franklin Corporate Center, a two-building 64,000 SF development located at 9779 S. Franklin Drive. The seller, Foundations Bank, also acted as the lender in the transaction.
The development has 11 existing office tenants and 16,300 square feet remain available for lease. In addition, 1.5 of the site’s 7.4 acres are available as vacant surplus land. Sara is considering the sale of this land or the addition of a third building.
Sara Investment Real Estate owns and operates over 50 retail, office and industrial properties across the state of Wisconsin.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 3rd Annual Greenfield H.S. Cheerleaders Rummage Sale
- Introduction to Tablets & e-Readers: Hands on Experience with Experts from Best Buy
- Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement & Remodeling Show
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20