The Willey Herda American Legion Post 192 of Franklin would like to encourage all eligible persons to join the Post. The Post would like to expand the programs it is currently supporting in the community. Programs supported by Post 192 include boys Badger State Camp, girls Badger State Camp, Camp American Legion, the annual Memorial Day program at St. Martins of Tours, and miscellaneous programs for troops on active duty. Any one that has served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard is eligible to join the Post. Meetings are held at the Franklin Public Library. For further information and any questions contact the Post Commander Al Meyer at 414-421-3671.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- You're Invited!
- Christmas Egypyian Cookie Sale
- Accelerated Sports Medicine and "Toys for Tots" Holiday Open House
- 2014 Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Show Scheduled
- Annual Cookie Walk at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- AWA Star "Baron Von Raschke"
- Easter Seals SE Wisconsin to expand training, employment opportunities by creating accessible commercial kitchen
- Milwaukee Tradition Continues: BMO Harris Bank Display Opens December 2
- Western Union and Better Business Bureau Warn of Charity Scams During Giving Season
- MECA's Angels for Animals