The Willey Herda American Legion Post 192 of Franklin would like to encourage all eligible persons to join the Post. The Post would like to expand the programs it is currently supporting in the community. Programs supported by Post 192 include boys Badger State Camp, girls Badger State Camp, Camp American Legion, the annual Memorial Day program at St. Martins of Tours, and miscellaneous programs for troops on active duty. Any one that has served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard is eligible to join the Post. Meetings are held at the Franklin Public Library. For further information and any questions contact the Post Commander Al Meyer at 414-421-3671.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest