The Willey Herda American Legion Post 192 of Franklin would like to encourage all eligible persons to join the Post. The Post would like to expand the programs it is currently supporting in the community. Programs supported by Post 192 include boys Badger State Camp, girls Badger State Camp, Camp American Legion, the annual Memorial Day program at St. Martins of Tours, and miscellaneous programs for troops on active duty. Any one that has served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard is eligible to join the Post. Meetings are held at the Franklin Public Library. For further information and any questions contact the Post Commander Al Meyer at 414-421-3671.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Paul Pennoyer Joins Bartelt as a Lead Carpenter
- Franklin Lioness Fair Set for Oct. 25 at MATC's Oak Creek Campus; Proceeds Benefit MATC Scholarships
- West Allis Pastor and Music Director Perform Concert in Sweden
- "Identity Theft" presented by Educators Credit Union
- JV Girls Volleyball wins South East Conference Championship
- Honoring Our Heroes This Veteran’s Day at the Franklin Public Library
- FAMILY HALLOWEEN HOUSE
- Honoring Grief - Finding Our Way Through the Holidays
- Relay for Life Luminaria Walk, Sunday October 19th at 6:00pm
- STAR WARS events at the Oak Creek Library