The Willey Herda American Legion Post 192 of Franklin would like to encourage all eligible persons to join the Post. The Post would like to expand the programs it is currently supporting in the community. Programs supported by Post 192 include boys Badger State Camp, girls Badger State Camp, Camp American Legion, the annual Memorial Day program at St. Martins of Tours, and miscellaneous programs for troops on active duty. Any one that has served in the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, or Coast Guard is eligible to join the Post. Meetings are held at the Franklin Public Library. For further information and any questions contact the Post Commander Al Meyer at 414-421-3671.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- 60th Wedding Anniversary
- Polish Harvest Festival
- Eagle Scout Project in Progress at Faith Community Church - Franklin
- Children's Author Deborah Diesen to Visit Oak Creek Public Library
- Local Vape Shop Kicks Butts
- "The Ultimate Sacrifice and History" presented by Tom Mueller (Oak Creek Resident)
- Youth Basketball events hosted by WI Shooters
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren