The Franklin Noon Lions Club is proud to announce the offering of two scholarships available to local high school graduates in the amount of $1,000 each. Students interested in submitting an application must reside in the City of Franklin, Wisconsin, or attend high school in Franklin. The Lions motto of "We Serve" means we have a goal of helping people in the community, and by providing scholarships we want to help deserving young adults achieve their academic goals.
The scholarships will be awarded to a graduating high school senior planning to pursue a 2 year or 4 year degree, or a trade or vocational studies program. High academic standing is not the sole determining factor for scholarship award.
For the 2011 Scholarship Guidelines and Application please contact Lion Bruce Kaniewski at 414-339-4105. The application packet is available in the guidance office for high school seniors attending Franklin, Oak Creek or Whitnall High School. The application deadline is Friday, May 6, 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Lioness Club 2015 Scholarship Applications
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill
- 3rd Annual South Milwaukee Breakfast with the Easter Bunny & Easter Egg Hunt
- Franklin Actor in Acacia Theatre's
- Open Enrollment for Franklin Residents
- NEWCASTLE PLACE TO HOST MEMORIES IN THE MAKING ART SHOWCASE
- Greenhills Ohio Declares March 20th Martin Luther Symphonic Band Day
- Milwaukee Hamilton Class of 1975, 40th Reunion
- 15 Companies Join Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council