The Franklin Noon Lions Club is proud to announce the offering of two scholarships available to local high school graduates in the amount of $1,000 each. Students interested in submitting an application must reside in the City of Franklin, Wisconsin, or attend high school in Franklin. The Lions motto of "We Serve" means we have a goal of helping people in the community, and by providing scholarships we want to help deserving young adults achieve their academic goals.
The scholarships will be awarded to a graduating high school senior planning to pursue a 2 year or 4 year degree, or a trade or vocational studies program. High academic standing is not the sole determining factor for scholarship award.
For the 2011 Scholarship Guidelines and Application please contact Lion Bruce Kaniewski at 414-339-4105. The application packet is available in the guidance office for high school seniors attending Franklin, Oak Creek or Whitnall High School. The application deadline is Friday, May 6, 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Help clients plan and prepare for a retirement that is both financially and emotionally successful
- Support Group for Divorced and Separated
- 16U Franklin Flame Fastpitch Wounded Warrior Fundraiser
- 2014 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 25; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- SM Historical Society "Decorating for the Holidays" Seminar
- A Nostalgic Afternoon
- Julius Jr. Experience Comes to Greendale at Southridge Mall on Sept. 20
- U.S. News & World Report ranks Alverno College highest in the state in its “Strong Commitment to Teaching” category for the fifth consecutive year
- Oak Creek Public Library Fall Preschool Story Time
- SM Football Boosters Holding 1st Annaul Rocktoberfest