The Franklin Noon Lions Club is proud to announce the offering of two scholarships available to local high school graduates in the amount of $1,000 each. Students interested in submitting an application must reside in the City of Franklin, Wisconsin, or attend high school in Franklin. The Lions motto of "We Serve" means we have a goal of helping people in the community, and by providing scholarships we want to help deserving young adults achieve their academic goals.
The scholarships will be awarded to a graduating high school senior planning to pursue a 2 year or 4 year degree, or a trade or vocational studies program. High academic standing is not the sole determining factor for scholarship award.
For the 2011 Scholarship Guidelines and Application please contact Lion Bruce Kaniewski at 414-339-4105. The application packet is available in the guidance office for high school seniors attending Franklin, Oak Creek or Whitnall High School. The application deadline is Friday, May 6, 2011.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program
- Team Hope Walk/Run to Benefit Huntington's Disease
- Let's Prevent Another Chemical Incident
- UMDF Energy For Life Walk Held at Greenfield Park on September 26