The Polish Center of Wisconsin is serving Friday night fish fries from March 11 through April 22 from 4:30-8:00 p.m.
The fish fry is served buffet style and includes fried and baked fish, pierogi, coleslaw, French fries, rye bread, and coffee, tea, or milk. The cost is $11.00 for adults and $4.50 for children 6-12 years of age. Children 5 and under eat free. Carry outs are available and a cash bar will be open.
The Polish Center of Wisconsin is located at 6941 S. 68th Street in Franklin, between Rawson Avenue and Loomis Road. All proceeds benefit the Polish Center of Wisconsin and its mission is to promote Polish heritage and culture throughout the community. For more information or to make reservations please call 414-529-2140.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- UW-Parkside and Choral Arts Society Present "The Sorcerer"
- Oak Creek Library Kid Flicks Thursday April 9 at 1:30 p.m.
- Proposed Redistricting
- Holy Humor Sunday
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt
- Mezzanine Manufacturer Steele Solutions Announces Leadership Changes to Accommodate Continued Growth
- Potty Training Tips for Toddlers
- Franklin Lioness Club 2015 Scholarship Applications
- Area High School FACT Members Present at Joint Finance Committee Hearing
- Do You Have a Silent Leak? Southeast Wisconsin Plumber Suggests Auditing Water Bill