The Milwaukee Chapter of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), the area’s leading home improvement and remodeling industry resource for more than 49 years, announced that the following 25 companies have been accepted for membership:
· Alternative Design and Construction, LLC, Hartland, Wis.
· AmeriCU Mortgage, Wauwatosa, Wis.
· Anthony Kegel Design Arts, LLC, Wauwatosa, Wis.
· The Bruce Company of Wisconsin, Inc., Milwaukee, Wis.
· Burant Heating & Air Conditioning, Franklin, Wis.
· Cabintek, Oconomowoc, Wis.
· Crivello Carlson, S.C., Milwaukee, Wis.
· Dean Pipito Waterfeatures LLC, Wales, Wis.
· Diamond Vogel Paint, Butler, Wis.
· Elliott’s Floor Store, Brookfield, Wis.
· Hallmark Building Supplies, Inc., Waukesha, Wis.
· Impressive Basements, Oak Park, Mich.
· Insphere Insurance Solutions, Mukwonago, Wis.
· Integrity Home Lifts, Brookfield, Wis.
· Jason Thomas Flooring, Milwaukee, Wis.
· LeafFilter North of Illinois, Inc., Wooddale, Ill.
· Miracle Wood Floors, Hartland, Wis.
· Rivercity Woodworking, LLC, Milwaukee, Wis.
· Tomahawk Log & Country Homes, Inc., Tomahawk, Wis.
· Total Energy Savers, Pleasant Prairie, Wis.
· Tower Energy Residential, LLC d/b/a Sigma Energy Solutions, Racine, Wis.
· Stu’s Flooring LTD, Greenfield, Wis.
· Viking Bros. LLC, Rubicon, Wis.
· Wenger Construction, Inc., Campbellsport, Wis.
· Wigg Brothers C&E Construction, Sheboygan, Wis.
As Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council, Inc. members, these companies and their staffs are dedicated to improving the quality and value of the homeowner’s investment. NARI members are carefully screened and must observe the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Contractor members provide professional service and maintain the high standards of the Council.
Through NARI, all members have ready access to the latest information in the field — through publications, educational programs, and an annual convention/exposition featuring new products, materials, and techniques. The NARI remodeling contractor is pledged to uphold the Association’s Code of Ethics and is dedicated to the professionalism and integrity of the remodeling industry.
The Milwaukee/NARI Home Improvement Council was chartered in July 1961, as a Chapter of the National Home Improvement Council. In May of 1982, the National Home Improvement Council merged with the National Remodelers Association to form NARI — the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
The Council’s goals of encouraging ethical conduct, professionalism, and sound business practices in the remodeling industry have led to the remodeling industry’s growth and made NARI a recognized authority in that industry. With over 800 members, the Milwaukee Chapter is the nation’s largest.
For more information or to receive a free copy of an annual membership roster listing all members alphabetically and by category, and the booklet, “Milwaukee/NARI’s Remodeling Guide,” call (414) 771-4071 or visit the Council’s Web site at www.milwaukeenari.org.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Particiaptes in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program