Franklin Little League Sign-Up Jan 15th
Registration for the Franklin Little League 2011 baseball/softball season will be held
Saturday, January 15, 2011 from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm in the Franklin High School cafeteria. Last season, 925 players participated on 72 baseball, softball and Challenger teams between the ages of 5 and 18. Registration is $115 per player ($235 per family of 3 or more participants) plus a refundable volunteer fee of $100 per family. The cost of registration may be completely or partially offset by participating in a candy sale fund raiser.
The League has a coed T-Ball entry level Division for 5-6 year olds that begins play approximately June 1 and ends in July. After T-Ball, the League has Baseball Divisions for boys and girls and Softball for girls beginning play in May continuing until approximately the first week of July. The Rookie divisions feature pitching machines for ages 7-8, Minor divisions (player pitch) for ages 9-10, Major divisions for ages 11-12, Junior divisions for ages 13-15 and Big League for ages 16-18 (playing in April and May only). The Challenger Division is open to players with physical, cognitive or emotional disabilities that are at least 6 years old. Challenger Division play begins approximately June 15th. There is no registration fee or residency requirement for the Challenger Division. League age is determined by age on April 30 for boys and December 31for girls. New player registrations must include a birth certificate.
Most games are played at the FLL complex just south of Puetz Road on 76th Street. The Junior and Big League baseball and Softball Major and Junior Divisions also participate in interleague play with South Milwaukee, Oak Creek, Lakeland and Greenfield.
For further information and registration forms are available on the FLL website
www.eteamz.com/franklinll/. (See FLL news and other links) or call John Howard, Secretary 414-425-6953.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local Resident Particiaptes in THOROUGHLY MODERN MILLIE at Sunset Playhouse
- Refuse To Be A Victim ® Seminar to be Presented in Muskego
- DYPC Junior & Senior Company Auditions
- ATI Physical Therapy Offers Complimentary Screenings at All Locations
- State Farm Welcomes New Agent Jason Aexel to Muskego
- Annual Flag Day at The Berkshire of Greendale
- WAMI WINNER SCOTT E. BERENDT & THE US PROJECT TO PERFORM AT FOURTH OF JULY COMMUNITY BASH
- Free thing to do at Franklin's 4th of July Civic Celebration
- Catey Ott Dance Collective: 3rd (i) EYE Conscious
- Scholarships for UW-Parkside Nonprofit Leadership Program