Having 4 games over 200 the Girls Bowling team dominated Greendale at Root River Center December 16th winning 6-1.
The week continued with similar results against St Thomas More and St Francis on Saturday December 18th.
Lady Sabers won 6-1 over Thomas More with Jenna Daroszewski leading the way despite Thomas More having one of the best bowlers in the area.
There was lots of “Pin Action” in the match with St Francis; Sadie Jasinski 100% fill rate helped the team win 6-1.
Going into the Christmas break the team average of 166 leads the conference though they stand behind Muskego in standings with one more loss.
The boys bowling team mirrored the girls by winning at home December 16th against New Berlin Eisenhower 5-3. Jenkin Blazel just moved up from the JV bowling team had 9 out of 10 frames as strikes. Robert Mantey had a 92% fill rate. The team’s game of 255 in the match was a season high.
The boys took on East Troy on Saturday the 18th and won 5-3 on the road. Ryan Retzlaff and Brad Wiegert each had a mix of spares and strikes to propel the Sabers.
The boys are in 1st place in there division.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- All You Can Eat Spaghetti Dinner
- Milwaukee/NARI Offers March 11 Panel Discussion on “Expect The Unexpected…Completing A Home Improvement Project”
- Parkside Theatre Presents "A Midsummer Night's Dream"
- Tips To Give Your Dog a Balanced Diet
- Zymbiotics Fine Natrually Fermented Foods now Available at Malicki's Piggly Wiggly on Rawson and at the Outpost Co-op
- 2nd Saturday Wisconsin
- Peak Performance Volleyball Camp for 3rd - 8th Grade Girls
- Franklin Artist Wins "Best of Show" at 2015 League of Milwaukee Artists' Spring Show
- Band Together Concert Fundraiser to feature UW-Madison Marching Band
- Popular Spring Market returns to South Milwaukee High School – March 7th