Having 4 games over 200 the Girls Bowling team dominated Greendale at Root River Center December 16th winning 6-1.
The week continued with similar results against St Thomas More and St Francis on Saturday December 18th.
Lady Sabers won 6-1 over Thomas More with Jenna Daroszewski leading the way despite Thomas More having one of the best bowlers in the area.
There was lots of “Pin Action” in the match with St Francis; Sadie Jasinski 100% fill rate helped the team win 6-1.
Going into the Christmas break the team average of 166 leads the conference though they stand behind Muskego in standings with one more loss.
The boys bowling team mirrored the girls by winning at home December 16th against New Berlin Eisenhower 5-3. Jenkin Blazel just moved up from the JV bowling team had 9 out of 10 frames as strikes. Robert Mantey had a 92% fill rate. The team’s game of 255 in the match was a season high.
The boys took on East Troy on Saturday the 18th and won 5-3 on the road. Ryan Retzlaff and Brad Wiegert each had a mix of spares and strikes to propel the Sabers.
The boys are in 1st place in there division.
- Magician Tim Stolba to Perform at Oak Creek Public Library
- KIDS From Wisconsin to Rock New Berlin West Aug. 19
- Melinda Myers to Present Twice Daily at The Wisconsin State Fair
- Queen of Diamonds Fastpitch Tryouts
- Annual Festival at Polonia Sport Club
- Croatian Eagles Team Wins Interational Tournament
- Support Law Enforcement Families on July 27 at the Point After!
- 40th Anniversary of the SM 1976 State Basketball Champs
- South Milwaukee Downtown Market temporarily moves for Evening on the Avenue Street Festival
- Oak Creek Majors Girls Softball Wins State Title