Having 4 games over 200 the Girls Bowling team dominated Greendale at Root River Center December 16th winning 6-1.
The week continued with similar results against St Thomas More and St Francis on Saturday December 18th.
Lady Sabers won 6-1 over Thomas More with Jenna Daroszewski leading the way despite Thomas More having one of the best bowlers in the area.
There was lots of “Pin Action” in the match with St Francis; Sadie Jasinski 100% fill rate helped the team win 6-1.
Going into the Christmas break the team average of 166 leads the conference though they stand behind Muskego in standings with one more loss.
The boys bowling team mirrored the girls by winning at home December 16th against New Berlin Eisenhower 5-3. Jenkin Blazel just moved up from the JV bowling team had 9 out of 10 frames as strikes. Robert Mantey had a 92% fill rate. The team’s game of 255 in the match was a season high.
The boys took on East Troy on Saturday the 18th and won 5-3 on the road. Ryan Retzlaff and Brad Wiegert each had a mix of spares and strikes to propel the Sabers.
The boys are in 1st place in there division.
- Meet Brewer great Bill Schroeder at Point After Pub & Grille!
- Milwaukee local graduates from Concord Law School
- Fire Fighters Urge Caution Near Fireworks on Independence Day
- Callen’s Tips for Transforming Small Interior Spaces
- Hoops for Awareness
- Martin Luther Baseball Sets Records, Earns Honors
- UPDATE: Franklin school referendum is inevitable
- Franklin resident earns highest Girl Scout honor with autism awareness project
- South Milwaukee Football Annual Golf Outing
- FDA New Regulation