St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Franklin will be having its third Living Nativity on Saturday, December 11th and Sunday, December 12th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. This is a live presentation of the Christmas Story by actors and live animals Performances will be at 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm and 7:30pm each night. Anyone is welcome to attend. There will also be refreshments served, along with activites for the children. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is located on 51st Street, ¼ mile north of Rawson Avenue. If you have any questions, you may call St. Paul’s at (414) 421-1178.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- De-clutter your home and recycle your books!
- ONLY A FEW SPOTS LEFT FOR CIGARMKE'S FEBRUARY EVENT
- Sharpen your sleuthing skills for New Berlin Rotary's Murder Mystery Feb. 7
- Open your home to a life-changing, cultural experience
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS