St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Franklin will be having its third Living Nativity on Saturday, December 11th and Sunday, December 12th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. This is a live presentation of the Christmas Story by actors and live animals Performances will be at 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm and 7:30pm each night. Anyone is welcome to attend. There will also be refreshments served, along with activites for the children. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is located on 51st Street, ¼ mile north of Rawson Avenue. If you have any questions, you may call St. Paul’s at (414) 421-1178.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Resume and interview workshop classes in October
- Economic Developments on the Horizon in Oak Creek and Franklin
- The Travels of Pat Ostergren
- THE MYTHS AND REALITIES OF COLLEGE RECRUITING
- Day Trip to Chicago - Treat Yourself!
- Autumn Harvest Bowl - Disc Golf Tournament for the Food Pantry of Waukesha County
- August is “Cataract Awareness Month”: 6 Things you should know about CATARACTS
- Cudahy Lions Brat Fry
- Tips to prevent the spread of Bed Bugs
- New tool to fight scammers, recover money