St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Franklin will be having its third Living Nativity on Saturday, December 11th and Sunday, December 12th from 6:00 – 8:00 pm. This is a live presentation of the Christmas Story by actors and live animals Performances will be at 6:00pm, 6:30pm, 7:00pm and 7:30pm each night. Anyone is welcome to attend. There will also be refreshments served, along with activites for the children. St. Paul’s Lutheran Church is located on 51st Street, ¼ mile north of Rawson Avenue. If you have any questions, you may call St. Paul’s at (414) 421-1178.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Prince Uncovered: A reinterpretation of the music of Prince
- MATC to Hold Open House at Oak Creek Campus Oct. 17
- Code & Go: fun, interactive coding event for girls in grades K5-8
- North Shore Bank to mark 10 years in Franklin with Oct. 17 celebration, free pumpkins
- UW-Parkside's October Science Night!
- Rocktoberfest Beer Tasting
- 2015 Franklin Lioness Craft Fair Set for Oct. 24; Proceeds Support Scholarships for MATC Students
- Local Contractor on Mission to Educate First Time Homeowners
- Bartelt Wins Two MBA Achievement Awards
- Babe's Ice Cream Turns 10 Years Old