Got family issues? Wondering why you do things the way you do? Need some support?
Come! This may be a turning time and tipping point for you!
Living Waters Contemplative Life Center at Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church
and The Healing Space on Main join together to present:
"Family Systems Work From A Soul Perspective"
We Welcome Back As Our guides: Ron Anderson and Gerlinde Gelina on Saturday November 6th from 9:30am - 3:30pm.
Family Constellation Group Therapy is a healing process that helps to release the flow of energy through the generations so that love moves forward in families. “Learn how it helps heal families who hurt. See how it works to restore love. Experience how it can transform your life and your family.”
$45 Donation requested….or your best offering! Your presence matters! Please bring your own lunch. Liquid refreshment provided throughout the day. Please arrive to register and enjoy a cup of coffee at 9am.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED.. SPACES STILL AVAILABLE .. CALL: 414-481-4680
Hosted at Tippecanoe Presbyterian Church 125 W. Saveland Avenue in the Bayview Area of Milwaukee. To know more about our hosts, check out…thehealingspaceonmain.com and tippechurch.org, lwclc.org
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Callen Construction Recognized by Houzz
- Oak Creek Library Make and Take Craft Program
- Second Planning Mtg. for Hales Corners Chamber's Awards Banquet
- Take Your Child to the Library Day at Franklin Public Library
- Whitnall alumna Lauryn Jashinsky graduates from UW Oshkosh with honors
- WINTER WARRIORS
- 8U Zone Baseball Looking To Fill Out Its Roster
- SCORE announces February Business Training Schedule
- Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship Program
- Free Help with Tax Returns Offered at MATC's Oak Creek and Downtown Milwaukee Campuses