Kenosha Bradford will be the place to be Saturday for fans of Southeast Conference athletics; the league swim meet will start at 9:30 a.m. for diving and 2 p.m. for swimming. Meanwhile, the league wrestling tournament also will be held there, starting at 9:30 a.m. Oak Creek and Franklin teams will take part in both events.
Greendale wrestlers who won both matches in a double-dual against Cudahy and Pius XI on Jan. 23.
QUOTE OF THE WEEK
IN THE SPOTLIGHT
The Oak Creek girls basketball team is banging down the door of success. The Knights all but clinched a Southeast Conference title with a rally against host and archrival Franklin on Friday and have moved all the way up to second behind DePere in current state polls. They have lost in the last three WIAA sectional playoffs and are looking for their first state berth since 2008 and their fifth overall.
- Steven L. Tietz and John Rech
- Franklin's Chmielewski inducted into UW-Oshkosh Hall of Fame
- Metoxen, Reinick lead Franklin baseball team past Brookfield Central
- Franklin baseball team wins own wood bat tournament after struggling in GMC
- Sports Notes: June 23, 2016
- Sports Notes: June 16, 2016
- Dirienzo, Thiessen, Walton placed in Franklin baseball ring of honor
- Franklin baseball team finds some pitching, posts five straight victories
- Franklin golfers finish strong to take 14th at state
- Franklin, Greendale, Oak Creek and Whitnall Sport Shorts: June 9, 2016
- Franklin golfers visualize state berth, then earn it