Franklin earned the 2012-13 Southeast Conference All-Sports Championship Award, earning a total of 109 pts.
Franklin won seven SEC championships – Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Wrestling, Boys Golf and Girls Track - and was runner-up in four additional sports. Kenosha Tremper, last year’s All-Sports winner, finished second with 95 points and three championships, followed by Oak Creek, with 92 points and three championships. Points are accumulated based on team finishes in all sports in which each of the eight SEC schools compete.
In the inaugural SEC All-Sports Sportsmanship Award, Racine Case and Racine Horlick were co-winners of the 2012-13 award. Case and Horlick each earned six individual Team Sportsmanship awards given out during the fall, winter, and spring sport seasons. Team Sportsmanship awards are voted on by coaches for each sport at the end of the respective sport season. Teams are nominated with considerations given to overall sportsmanship of athletes, coaches, and fans.
There is a traveling trophy for each award.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Sport Shorts: April 23
- Oak Creek softball team holds off Franklin in 5-4 thriller
- Greendale girls soccer team rolls to 4-1 start to season
- Franklin boys track team shows off speed, takes second at Germanton Invite
- Colla leads Franklin girls track team to M-Club Relays title
- Franklin's Mihalko finds fit at California Baptist
- Sport Shorts: April 16, 2015
- Sport Shorts: April 9, 2015
- Franklin boys track team wins second invite
- Whitnall girls basketball team looks back on season of ups, downs