Franklin earned the 2012-13 Southeast Conference All-Sports Championship Award, earning a total of 109 pts.
Franklin won seven SEC championships – Boys and Girls Tennis, Boys and Girls Cross Country, Wrestling, Boys Golf and Girls Track - and was runner-up in four additional sports. Kenosha Tremper, last year’s All-Sports winner, finished second with 95 points and three championships, followed by Oak Creek, with 92 points and three championships. Points are accumulated based on team finishes in all sports in which each of the eight SEC schools compete.
In the inaugural SEC All-Sports Sportsmanship Award, Racine Case and Racine Horlick were co-winners of the 2012-13 award. Case and Horlick each earned six individual Team Sportsmanship awards given out during the fall, winter, and spring sport seasons. Team Sportsmanship awards are voted on by coaches for each sport at the end of the respective sport season. Teams are nominated with considerations given to overall sportsmanship of athletes, coaches, and fans.
There is a traveling trophy for each award.
- Sport Shorts: April 28, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 28, 2016
- New Franklin track christened with Saber invite wins
- Franklin, Oak Creek, Greendale and Whitnall Sports Shorts: April 21, 2016
- Sports Notes: April 21
- Oak Creek's big bats overpower Franklin softball team, 14-6 (3)
- Sport Shorts: April 14, 2016
- Iraci's sprint win leads Franklin boys track team to second in TFA
- Sports Notes: April 14, 2016
- Sports Shorts: April 7, 2016