Would you buy a car from a bankrupt U.S. automaker?
Two of the Big Three automakers - General Motors and Chrysler - are facing bankrupcy and restructuring under agreements with the federal government.
Chrysler plans to close eight U.S. factories employing about 6,500 workers, including three in the Detroit area, by December 2010 under its bankruptcy plan filed Thursday.
Bondholders would become General Motors’ majority owner under a counter-proposal to restructure the troubled automaker’s debt unveiled Thursday by the committee representing the creditors.
Would you be willing to "buy American" cars to support these companies through restructuring?
* This is not a scientific poll.
- Should the city approve a baseball stadium at The Rock Sports Complex?
- Does Franklin need a full-time mayor?
- Should the county open an aquatics center in Franklin?
- Is it time for a full-time mayor in Franklin?
- Would you support increasing the beer tax?
- Do you support roundabouts on 27th Street?
- What should city do about 51st St.?