A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was allegedly threatened by an unknown man who asked her for money in the parking lot at Pick 'n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., Oak Creek, the morning of Dec. 7.
The victim told police she was walking across the parking lot when she was approached by a man who asked her for the time. The woman stated she pointed to the clock at Tri-City National Bank and told the man it was 6:30 a.m.
The man then asked the woman for some money. When she said no, the suspect pointed his finger into the left side of her ribs and told her he wanted to kill her. The victim ran into Pick 'n Save and the suspect ran toward the Hy-View Mobile Home Park, according to the police report.
The suspect is described as a male in his 20s. He was wearing a black hooded sweat shirt with the hood pulled over his head.
No money was taken from the victim and she was uninjured. Officers checked the area but were unable to locate the suspect.
- Franklin condo fire sends one woman to the hospital
- Franklin police holding self-defense seminar for women May 7
- News & Notes: April 28, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: Art at Boerner, brain series and more
- Franklin police report: April 28, 2016 issue
- Franklin water rates could increase by 7 percent
- Franklin celebrating Arbor Day with saplings and city cleanup
- Kayla's Playground closed April 26
- Southbrook Church hosting prescription drug awareness event April 25
- Franklin students get real-life experience in remodeling teacher's basement