Hales Corners — Ryan Relich, the former dean of students and teacher at Ronald Reagan IB High School in Milwaukee, has been hired as assistant principle at Whitnall High School, the district announced Monday, July 28.
Relich has spent eight years at Ronald Reagan, teaching history since 2006. In 2010, he was named Dean of Students, and in 2011, became the school's Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) coordinator.
"Ryan brings a lot of skills to the table," said Jackie Winter, principal of Whitnall High School. "He has shown the ability to judge a lot of different responsibilities and be a successful leader over the years and we're excited to add him to the Whitnall High School team."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- The new Root River Theatre Company in Franklin seeks local acting talent for upcoming production
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease
- Dispute over Franklin mayor's appointees leave Economic Development Commission stranded
- Many eyes take in Rock's hilly haunted attraction in Franklin
- There's heroin abuse in Franklin, too
- Heroin in the Suburbs: Franklin and Milwaukee County officials stress education regarding youth addiction
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue