Hales Corners — Ryan Relich, the former dean of students and teacher at Ronald Reagan IB High School in Milwaukee, has been hired as assistant principle at Whitnall High School, the district announced Monday, July 28.
Relich has spent eight years at Ronald Reagan, teaching history since 2006. In 2010, he was named Dean of Students, and in 2011, became the school's Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) coordinator.
"Ryan brings a lot of skills to the table," said Jackie Winter, principal of Whitnall High School. "He has shown the ability to judge a lot of different responsibilities and be a successful leader over the years and we're excited to add him to the Whitnall High School team."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Police investigate armed robbery at North Shore Bank
- Glen Morrow hired as new Franklin City Engineer
- Franklin man uses bike to hike Alzheimer's awareness
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Debate over Franklin trail name proves less than poetic
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- New theater group raises the curtain in Franklin
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease