Hales Corners — Ryan Relich, the former dean of students and teacher at Ronald Reagan IB High School in Milwaukee, has been hired as assistant principle at Whitnall High School, the district announced Monday, July 28.
Relich has spent eight years at Ronald Reagan, teaching history since 2006. In 2010, he was named Dean of Students, and in 2011, became the school's Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) coordinator.
"Ryan brings a lot of skills to the table," said Jackie Winter, principal of Whitnall High School. "He has shown the ability to judge a lot of different responsibilities and be a successful leader over the years and we're excited to add him to the Whitnall High School team."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin to negotiate terms of West St. Martins Road repair, ownership with Milwaukee County
- News & Notes: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin resident Mary Mainella just one of many older adults serving Milwaukee’s veterans through Interfaith
- Homeward bound: Victory of the Lamb, Kayla's Krew move closer to making new facilities a reality
- Franklin police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin man faces arson charge for allegedly starting apartment fire (1)
- Arson suspect of Franklin apartment complex fire taken into custody
- News & Notes: Dec. 4, 2014 issue