Hales Corners — Ryan Relich, the former dean of students and teacher at Ronald Reagan IB High School in Milwaukee, has been hired as assistant principle at Whitnall High School, the district announced Monday, July 28.
Relich has spent eight years at Ronald Reagan, teaching history since 2006. In 2010, he was named Dean of Students, and in 2011, became the school's Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports (PBIS) coordinator.
"Ryan brings a lot of skills to the table," said Jackie Winter, principal of Whitnall High School. "He has shown the ability to judge a lot of different responsibilities and be a successful leader over the years and we're excited to add him to the Whitnall High School team."
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin mayor recommends municipal tax levy freeze in 2015 budget
- 'The Hill Has Eyes' haunted attraction to return for third season at The Rock
- Adult Health & Wellness Day held today, free blood pressure screenings offered
- Area school districts Exceed Expectations on DPI report cards
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook
- News & Notes: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin digs deeper into quarry issues
- Franklin Educational Foundation to hold beer-tasting "Cheers to Education" event Oct. 17