Two 17-year-old Oak Creek boys were arrested Nov. 4 in connection with the Oct. 17 assault and robbery of a boy.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
The teens were arrested after a police investigation determined they were involved in the incident in which the victim, a 17-year-old Oak Creek boy, was struck and knocked to the ground by five or six teens while walking his dog in the 300 block of East Parkway Estates at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 17. While on the ground, one of the boys stole $20 out of the victim's pocket before the group ran into a wooded area.
The victim refused medical attention.
The two teens were taken into custody shortly after 3 p.m. Nov. 4. They are both facing possible charges of robbery and physical abuse of a child.
They are scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office for charging Nov. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Franklin police home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- More trees than anticipated will fall in road reconstruction plan in Franklin
- Franklin police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Franklin High School students apply nice doggone artistic touch for canine care business
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Jan. 15, 2015 issue