Two 17-year-old Oak Creek boys were arrested Nov. 4 in connection with the Oct. 17 assault and robbery of a boy.
According to the Oak Creek police log:
The teens were arrested after a police investigation determined they were involved in the incident in which the victim, a 17-year-old Oak Creek boy, was struck and knocked to the ground by five or six teens while walking his dog in the 300 block of East Parkway Estates at 1:20 p.m. Oct. 17. While on the ground, one of the boys stole $20 out of the victim's pocket before the group ran into a wooded area.
The victim refused medical attention.
The two teens were taken into custody shortly after 3 p.m. Nov. 4. They are both facing possible charges of robbery and physical abuse of a child.
They are scheduled to appear in the district attorney's office for charging Nov. 27.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Council to hold public information meeting on Saturday (5)
- News & Notes: July 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: July 30, 2015 issue
- Parks commission chairman lashes out at Franklin Common Council (1)
- Trio tries to add key points with their new Franklin sports bar (1)
- Franklin police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Playground groundbreaking (2)
- Franklin parks commissioner calls out common council
- Local pediatrician stars in commercial for Kohls
- Franklin police report: July 23, 2015 issue