Franklin — St. Martins Fair will be held during Labor Day weekend from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31 and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1.
The fair will include a variety of vendors, food and entertainment.
"Vendors at this fair sell an assortment of merchandise including clothing, shoes, hardware and household items, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, sporting equipment, gift items, dried flowers and arrangements, furniture, antiques, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables, prepared food, and other miscellaneous merchandise," the city website states. "Special music groups also entertain the crowd throughout the Labor Day weekend event."
The fair takes place on St. Martins Road, from West Forest Home Avenue to West Church Street. For more information, visit the city website or call the City Clerk's Office at (414) 425-7500.
Fairs on St. Martins also take place the first Monday of every month, as weather permits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Police investigate armed robbery at North Shore Bank
- Glen Morrow hired as new Franklin City Engineer
- Franklin man uses bike to hike Alzheimer's awareness
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Debate over Franklin trail name proves less than poetic
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- New theater group raises the curtain in Franklin
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease