Franklin — St. Martins Fair will be held during Labor Day weekend from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31 and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1.
The fair will include a variety of vendors, food and entertainment.
"Vendors at this fair sell an assortment of merchandise including clothing, shoes, hardware and household items, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, sporting equipment, gift items, dried flowers and arrangements, furniture, antiques, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables, prepared food, and other miscellaneous merchandise," the city website states. "Special music groups also entertain the crowd throughout the Labor Day weekend event."
The fair takes place on St. Martins Road, from West Forest Home Avenue to West Church Street. For more information, visit the city website or call the City Clerk's Office at (414) 425-7500.
Fairs on St. Martins also take place the first Monday of every month, as weather permits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High Senior Mara Matovich to represent Wisconsin in U.S. Senate Youth Program
- Franklin police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Franklin police investigate home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- More trees than anticipated will fall in road reconstruction plan in Franklin
- Franklin police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Franklin High School students apply nice doggone artistic touch for canine care business
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue