Franklin — St. Martins Fair will be held during Labor Day weekend from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31 and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1.
The fair will include a variety of vendors, food and entertainment.
"Vendors at this fair sell an assortment of merchandise including clothing, shoes, hardware and household items, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, sporting equipment, gift items, dried flowers and arrangements, furniture, antiques, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables, prepared food, and other miscellaneous merchandise," the city website states. "Special music groups also entertain the crowd throughout the Labor Day weekend event."
The fair takes place on St. Martins Road, from West Forest Home Avenue to West Church Street. For more information, visit the city website or call the City Clerk's Office at (414) 425-7500.
Fairs on St. Martins also take place the first Monday of every month, as weather permits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Missing Franklin man found dead on Nov. 24 near Oak Leaf Bike Trail
- Things to Do: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Pick 'n Save, Hunger Task Force visit area senior centers in new mobile market
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget has no tax change
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Nov. 19, 2015 issue