Franklin — St. Martins Fair will be held during Labor Day weekend from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31 and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1.
The fair will include a variety of vendors, food and entertainment.
"Vendors at this fair sell an assortment of merchandise including clothing, shoes, hardware and household items, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, sporting equipment, gift items, dried flowers and arrangements, furniture, antiques, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables, prepared food, and other miscellaneous merchandise," the city website states. "Special music groups also entertain the crowd throughout the Labor Day weekend event."
The fair takes place on St. Martins Road, from West Forest Home Avenue to West Church Street. For more information, visit the city website or call the City Clerk's Office at (414) 425-7500.
Fairs on St. Martins also take place the first Monday of every month, as weather permits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The new Root River Theatre Company in Franklin seeks local acting talent for upcoming production
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease
- Dispute over Franklin mayor's appointees leave Economic Development Commission stranded
- Many eyes take in Rock's hilly haunted attraction in Franklin
- There's heroin abuse in Franklin, too
- Heroin in the Suburbs: Franklin and Milwaukee County officials stress education regarding youth addiction
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 9, 2014 issue
- Development leader resigns key city posts