Franklin — St. Martins Fair will be held during Labor Day weekend from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31 and 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 1.
The fair will include a variety of vendors, food and entertainment.
"Vendors at this fair sell an assortment of merchandise including clothing, shoes, hardware and household items, paper products, pet supplies, cleaning supplies, sporting equipment, gift items, dried flowers and arrangements, furniture, antiques, shrubs, flowers, fruits and vegetables, prepared food, and other miscellaneous merchandise," the city website states. "Special music groups also entertain the crowd throughout the Labor Day weekend event."
The fair takes place on St. Martins Road, from West Forest Home Avenue to West Church Street. For more information, visit the city website or call the City Clerk's Office at (414) 425-7500.
Fairs on St. Martins also take place the first Monday of every month, as weather permits.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library