An Oak Creek resident reported that two elderly women came to the back of her fence and started screaming profanities at her young children who were jumping on a trampoline May 7.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The resident said her children were jumping on a trampoline at 9 p.m. May 7 in the 8600 block of South Glen Forest Court.
The caller said that her children and two of their friends were making some noise, but nothing excessive, when two elderly woman approached her wooden, fenced-in backyard and started yelling at them at about 8:40 p.m.
Police checked the area but could not locate the women.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin High Senior Mara Matovich to represent Wisconsin in U.S. Senate Youth Program
- Franklin police report: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- Franklin police investigate home invasion of 83-year-old woman's Oakwood Road residence
- More trees than anticipated will fall in road reconstruction plan in Franklin
- Franklin police report: Jan. 22, 2015 issue
- Ending Common Core raises concerns among West Allis and West Milwaukee educators
- Whitnall ready to go for $29.4 million facilities referendums
- Franklin High School students apply nice doggone artistic touch for canine care business
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue