Oak Creek - Tires were slashed on at least six vehicles in an area bounded by 11th Avenue, Puetz Road and Highway 32 between midnight Sunday and early Monday morning.
According to the Oak Creek police report the following tire-slashing incidents were reported to have happened that night:
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a Honda in the 3200 block of East Stonefield Drive.
Four tires were slashed on a van at Grace Lutheran Early Childhood Center, 3381 E. Puetz Road.
Three tires were slashed on one car and two rear tires were slashed on a second car at Lake Forest Apartments.
Four tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 8600 block of South Market Place.
Both driver-side tires were slashed on a vehicle in the 3500 block of East Puetz Road.
Total damage is estimated at $2,000.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies