Oak Creek - The Oak Creek Police Department will host a free self-defense seminar for girls from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 20 at the police station, 301 W. Ryan Road.
Participants must be a high school student and 17 years or older to participate.
Registration applications are available in the Oak Creek High School main office.
For information, call the Police Department Community Resource Bureau at (414) 766-7624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Ayusa International looks for Franklin, Oak Creek families to host international students for 2014-15
- News & Notes: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Oscar's Frozen Custard to open new location in Franklin
- Greenfield's Naked Furniture to close April 30
- Franklin police report: Feb. 26, 2015, issue
- Polish Center of Wisconsin begins Friday night fish fry for Lenten season
- Voters in Oak Creek-Franklin and Greendale decide candidates for April 7 election
- I-94 plan that decreases freeway access disappoints West Allis officials
- Dental Associates named Business of the Year by South Suburban Chamber of Commerce