Oak Creek - The Oak Creek Police Department will host a free self-defense seminar for girls from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 20 at the police station, 301 W. Ryan Road.
Participants must be a high school student and 17 years or older to participate.
Registration applications are available in the Oak Creek High School main office.
For information, call the Police Department Community Resource Bureau at (414) 766-7624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Police Report: April 22
- News & Notes: April 24
- Franklin finds Rock's downtown/stadium's proposal to be less than solid idea
- Funeral home not recommended by Franklin Plan Commission
- Franklin Historical Society to host 2 spring events
- Murals created from colorful bottle caps at Edgerton Elementary
- Franklin School District opposes N. Cape path proposal
- News & Notes: April 17