Oak Creek - The Oak Creek Police Department will host a free self-defense seminar for girls from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 20 at the police station, 301 W. Ryan Road.
Participants must be a high school student and 17 years or older to participate.
Registration applications are available in the Oak Creek High School main office.
For information, call the Police Department Community Resource Bureau at (414) 766-7624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies