Oak Creek - The Oak Creek Police Department will host a free self-defense seminar for girls from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. April 20 at the police station, 301 W. Ryan Road.
Participants must be a high school student and 17 years or older to participate.
Registration applications are available in the Oak Creek High School main office.
For information, call the Police Department Community Resource Bureau at (414) 766-7624.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: July 30, 2015 issue
- Parks commission chairman lashes out at Franklin Common Council (1)
- Trio tries to add key points with their new Franklin sports bar (1)
- Franklin police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Playground groundbreaking (1)
- Franklin parks commissioner calls out common council
- Local pediatrician stars in commercial for Kohls
- Franklin police report: July 23, 2015 issue
- Kayla playground project leaps forward in Franklin (1)
- Slash in state aid money could force Franklin School district to increase tax levy