Oak Creek - Residents are invited to help clean up the city with Mayor Steven Scaffidi from 10 a.m. to noon April 27, at Oak Creek City Hall.
The event is part of a citywide cleanup taking place from April 20 to April 27. The city has partnered with Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful in the Great American Cleanup.
Participants are asked to bring their own gloves. Bags will be provided by Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful. Those younger than 18 must have a signed parent permission slip.
All trash will be picked up courtesy of the city streets department.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting
- Franklin targets Froemming Park for Kayla's Krew playground, county approval uncertain