Oak Creek - Police are looking for the man who grabbed a 25-year-old Greendale woman between her legs in the Milwaukee Area Technical College parking lot, 6665 S. Howell Ave., about 1:35 p.m. April 8.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman was exiting the main door at MATC and held the door for a man who walked out behind her. The man said, "thank you," to the woman as he walked out.
While walking toward her car, the woman felt the man getting closer to her. When she began to walk faster, the man ran up, reached between her legs and grabbed her genital area with his right hand. He then ran back into the building.
The woman was not injured. Police and campus security searched the building but could not find the man.
He is described as a white or Hispanic man between 21 and 26 with short, dark hair and possibly a goatee. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie with dark, skinny jeans and something red on his lower back. It was unknown if the red was from a backpack or other item of clothing.
The campus has surveillance cameras at the main entrance of the building but security personnel could not access the video at the time of the assault. Security is working to access the video, and police are following up.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Franklin police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (1)
- News & Notes: April 23, 2015 issue
- Department of Transportation begins 27th Street reconstruction
- Woman hurt in strong arm robbery at Franklin Wal-Mart (2)
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum