Oak Creek - Police are looking for the man who grabbed a 25-year-old Greendale woman between her legs in the Milwaukee Area Technical College parking lot, 6665 S. Howell Ave., about 1:35 p.m. April 8.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The woman was exiting the main door at MATC and held the door for a man who walked out behind her. The man said, "thank you," to the woman as he walked out.
While walking toward her car, the woman felt the man getting closer to her. When she began to walk faster, the man ran up, reached between her legs and grabbed her genital area with his right hand. He then ran back into the building.
The woman was not injured. Police and campus security searched the building but could not find the man.
He is described as a white or Hispanic man between 21 and 26 with short, dark hair and possibly a goatee. He was last seen wearing a black hoodie with dark, skinny jeans and something red on his lower back. It was unknown if the red was from a backpack or other item of clothing.
The campus has surveillance cameras at the main entrance of the building but security personnel could not access the video at the time of the assault. Security is working to access the video, and police are following up.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting
- Franklin targets Froemming Park for Kayla's Krew playground, county approval uncertain