Oak Creek - Police are looking for the man who assaulted and robbed a Milwaukee man shortly after he left On the Border during the early morning hours of April 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The Milwaukee man told police he left the Franklin strip club at 1 a.m. April 13, and was walking in the 10500 block of South 27th Street when a van approached him from behind. The driver jumped out of the van and struck the victim several times, took the victim's wallet, then got back into the van and continued driving north on 27th Street.
The wallet contained a credit card, driver's license, insurance cards and $50.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Wheaton Franciscan for treatment of lacerations and swelling to his right eye and right hand.
The suspect is described as 5 feet to 5 feet, 3 inches tall, Hispanic, weighing about 180 to 190 pounds and having dark skin and dark hair that was shaved on top with a ponytail in back. The suspect was driving a mid-2000 gray Dodge minivan that was occupied by at least three other Hispanic males, according to the victim.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (23)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)
- Fire destroys garage in Franklin
- Southwest Symphony tries to get suburbia into tune
- Franklin police report: Aug. 20, 2015 issue