Oak Creek - Police are looking for the man who assaulted and robbed a Milwaukee man shortly after he left On the Border during the early morning hours of April 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The Milwaukee man told police he left the Franklin strip club at 1 a.m. April 13, and was walking in the 10500 block of South 27th Street when a van approached him from behind. The driver jumped out of the van and struck the victim several times, took the victim's wallet, then got back into the van and continued driving north on 27th Street.
The wallet contained a credit card, driver's license, insurance cards and $50.
The Milwaukee man was taken to Wheaton Franciscan for treatment of lacerations and swelling to his right eye and right hand.
The suspect is described as 5 feet to 5 feet, 3 inches tall, Hispanic, weighing about 180 to 190 pounds and having dark skin and dark hair that was shaved on top with a ponytail in back. The suspect was driving a mid-2000 gray Dodge minivan that was occupied by at least three other Hispanic males, according to the victim.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin