Oak Creek - Police are seeking two men who stole more than $500 worth of baby formula at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., on three separate occasions the week of Dec. 16.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
A loss prevention officer called police at 6:40 p.m. Dec. 20 to report store surveillance video had captured two men shoplifting large quantities of baby formula on three consecutive days.
According to store security, the men stole $144 worth of formula Dec. 17, $160 worth of formula Dec. 18 and $224 worth of formula Dec. 19. In each case the men concealed the formula under their coats and exited the store. The men wore the same coats on all occasions and drove away each time in a dark-colored pickup truck.
A license plate number for the truck was obtained when it was involved in an attempted formula theft at Pick 'n Save on South Howell Avenue on Dec. 19. Police obtained a picture of the registered owner through the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, and it matched one of the people captured on video surveillance at Target.
Police are looking for that person to question him.
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Alanna Koehler opens up about daughter's cancer diagnosis
- Video: Brittany Norris finds out she has cancer
- Grease fire damages oven at Franklin bakery
- Five places to go to let your dog off the leash this summer
- Reptile Day returns June 12 at Wehr Nature Center
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- 'Bow Tie,' deer illegally hunted in Wauwatosa, finally returns home
- News & Notes: May 19, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 19, 2016 issue