Oak Creek - Police are investigating the theft of cash from two adjacent businesses in the 8500 block of South Howell Avenue between 9 a.m. Nov. 12 and 11 a.m. Nov. 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
During that timeframe, about $600 was taken from the cash drawer at Mailtruck Model A Ford Parts and a cash drawer containing $200 was taken from Cutest Kids consignment store. There was an unsecured access point between the two businesses.
Officers found pry marks on a door connecting the consignment store to WJ Kuhn, but nothing was reported missing from either WJ Kuhn or HK Graphics, which also is in the same building.
The front entry doors to both businesses were secured, and there were no signs of forced entry.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin