Oak Creek - Police are investigating the theft of cash from two adjacent businesses in the 8500 block of South Howell Avenue between 9 a.m. Nov. 12 and 11 a.m. Nov. 13.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
During that timeframe, about $600 was taken from the cash drawer at Mailtruck Model A Ford Parts and a cash drawer containing $200 was taken from Cutest Kids consignment store. There was an unsecured access point between the two businesses.
Officers found pry marks on a door connecting the consignment store to WJ Kuhn, but nothing was reported missing from either WJ Kuhn or HK Graphics, which also is in the same building.
The front entry doors to both businesses were secured, and there were no signs of forced entry.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin to negotiate terms of West St. Martins Road repair, ownership with Milwaukee County
- News & Notes: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin police report: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin resident Mary Mainella just one of many older adults serving Milwaukee’s veterans through Interfaith
- Homeward bound: Victory of the Lamb, Kayla's Krew move closer to making new facilities a reality
- Franklin police report: Dec. 11, 2014 issue
- Franklin man faces arson charge for allegedly starting apartment fire (1)
- Arson suspect of Franklin apartment complex fire taken into custody
- News & Notes: Dec. 4, 2014 issue