Oak Creek - Police arrested a 49-year-old Oak Creek man for mistreatment of an animal April 12 after police identified him as one of several men who put a T-shirt on a deer they trapped in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man was identified by police because of a video of the incident that was posted on YouTube.
Police first learned about the deer incident April 10 after they received a phone call from WTMJ-4 news regarding the video on YouTube. The TMJ-4 representative sent a link to the video to police, and after viewing it, police were able to identify one of the perpetrators as a 49-year-old Oak Creek man.
He was arrested at 10:35 a.m. April 12 for mistreating an animal. The case was forwarded to the district attorney's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin replaces old pedestrian bridge in Legend Park
- Taste of Hales Corners, Oak Creek-Franklin is Thursday, March 5
- Additional sessions on $29.4 million Whitnall school referendum set
- News & Notes: March 5, 2015 issue
- Corrections: March 5, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: March 5, 2015 issue
- About 3,000 people currently without power in Franklin, Hales Corners
- Ayusa International looks for Franklin, Oak Creek families to host international students for 2014-15
- News & Notes: Feb. 26, 2015 issue
- Oscar's Frozen Custard to open new location in Franklin