Oak Creek - Police arrested a 49-year-old Oak Creek man for mistreatment of an animal April 12 after police identified him as one of several men who put a T-shirt on a deer they trapped in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man was identified by police because of a video of the incident that was posted on YouTube.
Police first learned about the deer incident April 10 after they received a phone call from WTMJ-4 news regarding the video on YouTube. The TMJ-4 representative sent a link to the video to police, and after viewing it, police were able to identify one of the perpetrators as a 49-year-old Oak Creek man.
He was arrested at 10:35 a.m. April 12 for mistreating an animal. The case was forwarded to the district attorney's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid (1)
- News and Notes
- Hampton Inn slated for Loomis and 76th
- Police Report: Nov. 26
- Get ready to bounce, jump at indoor trampoline park (1)
- Greendale man charged with groping deputy in Whitnall Park sex sting