Oak Creek - Police arrested a 49-year-old Oak Creek man for mistreatment of an animal April 12 after police identified him as one of several men who put a T-shirt on a deer they trapped in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man was identified by police because of a video of the incident that was posted on YouTube.
Police first learned about the deer incident April 10 after they received a phone call from WTMJ-4 news regarding the video on YouTube. The TMJ-4 representative sent a link to the video to police, and after viewing it, police were able to identify one of the perpetrators as a 49-year-old Oak Creek man.
He was arrested at 10:35 a.m. April 12 for mistreating an animal. The case was forwarded to the district attorney's office.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Woman hurt in strong arm robbery at Franklin Wal-Mart
- News & Notes: April 16, 2015 issue
- Video: The curtain rises on Franklin High School's new performing arts center (1)
- Whitnall ponders: What's next? Moving on in the face of failed referendum
- Franklin police report: April 16, 2015 issue
- Waukesha Community Briefs: Pet adoption drive, mob boss speaker and more
- Local sports complex receives 'Riders' Choice Award'
- Lewis and Evans elected to Franklin School District Board (1)
- Chadwick and Sikorski to stay on Greendale Village Board
- Oak Creek-Franklin auditorium referendum defeated