Oak Creek - Police arrested a 49-year-old Oak Creek man for mistreatment of an animal April 12 after police identified him as one of several men who put a T-shirt on a deer they trapped in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man was identified by police because of a video of the incident that was posted on YouTube.
Police first learned about the deer incident April 10 after they received a phone call from WTMJ-4 news regarding the video on YouTube. The TMJ-4 representative sent a link to the video to police, and after viewing it, police were able to identify one of the perpetrators as a 49-year-old Oak Creek man.
He was arrested at 10:35 a.m. April 12 for mistreating an animal. The case was forwarded to the district attorney's office.
- Franklin to celebrate 60th anniversary
- Franklin continues to explore implications of Ballpark Commons project
- Franklin approves new self-storage facility on 27th street
- Things to Do: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin police report: June 30, 2016 issue
- Franklin Library to once again host "Writer's Nights"
- Franklin Library will host "Princess of Magic" June 28
- Referendum will be held to decide fate of Forest Park Middle School (4)
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners, Oak Creek fire up for the Fourth
- Franklin Police arrest two suspects for poaching in Whitnall Park