Oak Creek - Police arrested a 49-year-old Oak Creek man for mistreatment of an animal April 12 after police identified him as one of several men who put a T-shirt on a deer they trapped in Oak Creek.
According to the Oak Creek police report:
The man was identified by police because of a video of the incident that was posted on YouTube.
Police first learned about the deer incident April 10 after they received a phone call from WTMJ-4 news regarding the video on YouTube. The TMJ-4 representative sent a link to the video to police, and after viewing it, police were able to identify one of the perpetrators as a 49-year-old Oak Creek man.
He was arrested at 10:35 a.m. April 12 for mistreating an animal. The case was forwarded to the district attorney's office.
- Franklin community shows support for local police officers
- Moth Night at Wehr Nature Center July 29&30
- Gas leak in Franklin causes traffic stop, evacuation
- Traffic blocked for gas leak near Old Loomis Rd and Rawson Ave
- News & Notes: July 21, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: July 21, 2016 issue
- FPS announces district and school administrators for new school year
- Franklin police report: July 21, 2016 issue
- Pokemon Go can go anywhere, but you shouldn't, police say
- Franklin Poms dancers donate toys to Children's Hospital of Wisconsin