More than $2,000 of video gaming equipment, electronics, silverware and cutlery were stolen during a burglary at a residence in the 100 block of West Oak Leaf Drive, Oak Creek, on Dec. 8.
According to Oak Creek police, the unknown suspect(s) apparently entered the locked condominium through an unlocked sliding patio door on the front balcony sometime between 5:30 and 8:25 p.m. Saturday.
Some of the items stolen during the burglary were a PlayStation 3 and Halo 4 Xbox 360 gaming systems, four Xbox controllers, two hand-held PSP video systems, an iPad2, a silverware set and a set of cutlery. The victims also stated that approximately 20 to 30 Xbox games were also stolen.
Police are investigating but there are no suspects at this time.
- Sink or Swim: One Franklin family's fight with rare bone cancer
- Video: Alanna Koehler opens up about daughter's cancer diagnosis
- Video: Brittany Norris finds out she has cancer
- Grease fire damages oven at Franklin bakery
- Five places to go to let your dog off the leash this summer
- Reptile Day returns June 12 at Wehr Nature Center
- Video: Summer fun in suburban Milwaukee
- 'Bow Tie,' deer illegally hunted in Wauwatosa, finally returns home
- News & Notes: May 19, 2016 issue
- Things to Do: May 19, 2016 issue