More than $2,000 of video gaming equipment, electronics, silverware and cutlery were stolen during a burglary at a residence in the 100 block of West Oak Leaf Drive, Oak Creek, on Dec. 8.
According to Oak Creek police, the unknown suspect(s) apparently entered the locked condominium through an unlocked sliding patio door on the front balcony sometime between 5:30 and 8:25 p.m. Saturday.
Some of the items stolen during the burglary were a PlayStation 3 and Halo 4 Xbox 360 gaming systems, four Xbox controllers, two hand-held PSP video systems, an iPad2, a silverware set and a set of cutlery. The victims also stated that approximately 20 to 30 Xbox games were also stolen.
Police are investigating but there are no suspects at this time.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: Sept. 3, 2015 issue
- Tornado took the wind out of spirited city retail debate
- Franklin 4th District voters consider recall of alderwoman (4)
- News & Notes: Sept. 3, 2015
- Franklin recall candidates sound off on dysfunction, development, goals (27)
- Reiman Chapel in Franklin to host blessing, tour for public
- News & Notes: Aug. 27, 2015
- Things to Do: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Franklin police report: Aug. 27, 2015 issue
- Public Forum: Janet Evans deserves to finish her term (6)