Supervisor Taylor to serve on commission on aging
Franklin - Milwaukee County Supervisor Steve F. Taylor, also a Franklin alderman, has been appointed to the Milwaukee County Commission on Aging, to serve through Jan. 31, 2014.
"As an advocate for our community's older adults, I'm honored by this appointment," Taylor said in a news release issued today. "Throughout my public service, I've worked passionately on behalf of our aging population, and I'm eager to help to ensure that Milwaukee County addresses the needs and concerns of this population that deserves our very best."
The Commission on Aging is a governing and policy-making body within Milwaukee County's Department on Aging.
Appointed commissioners are responsible for developing and implementing a coordinated human service system of community-based services for Milwaukee County residents ages 60 and older.
Supervisor Taylor represents the 9th District, which includes Hales Corners and parts of Franklin and Oak Creek.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- News & Notes: Jan. 29, 2015, issue
- News & Notes: Jan. 15, 2015 issue
- News & Notes: Dec. 18, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Dec. 4, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Nov. 13, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Sept. 11, 2014
- News & Notes: August 28, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Aug. 21, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: Aug. 14, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: July 31, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: July 24, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: July 3, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: June 12, 2014 issue
- News & Notes: May 22
- News & Notes: May 15 issue
- News & Notes: May 8 issue