A man reported that a referee punched him during a soccer game at the Milwaukee County Indoor Sports Complex on May 10.
According to the Franklin police report:
The man called police and said a referee punched him during a game at the complex, 6000 W. Ryan Road, about 2:15 p.m. May 10.
The responding officer interviewed the caller and several other witnesses, and they said the referee had pushed the coach of the soccer team and struck the caller in the chest with a closed fist.
No other information was released as part of the police report.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rock announces July Fourth celebration plans
- Sink or Swim: Franklin girl fights through early stages of a cancer diagnosis (1)
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin residents voice concerns about potential sidewalks
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- Public Forum: Franklin has poor track record on taking action
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied