Greendale - LongHorn Steakhouse, a national, chain restaurant that celebrates the rugged landscape of the American West, will soon be sizzling in the village.
The restaurant will hold its grand opening at 5220 S. 76th St. Monday, April 29, according to a news release. It will be the third LongHorn Steakhouse in the state of Wisconsin, and the first in the Milwaukee market. It currently operates more than 400 restaurants in 37 states.
The 6,221-square-foot restaurant will seat more than 240 guests and will create about 100 new jobs for the surrounding community.
Bay View resident Brandon Zieg, who has worked with LongHorn for more than nine years, will lead the Greendale location as managing partner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Mystery group targeted Ryan
- Basil Ryan plans write-in mayoral bid