Greendale - LongHorn Steakhouse, a national, chain restaurant that celebrates the rugged landscape of the American West, will soon be sizzling in the village.
The restaurant will hold its grand opening at 5220 S. 76th St. Monday, April 29, according to a news release. It will be the third LongHorn Steakhouse in the state of Wisconsin, and the first in the Milwaukee market. It currently operates more than 400 restaurants in 37 states.
The 6,221-square-foot restaurant will seat more than 240 guests and will create about 100 new jobs for the surrounding community.
Bay View resident Brandon Zieg, who has worked with LongHorn for more than nine years, will lead the Greendale location as managing partner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied
- Franklin police report: June 25, 2015 issue
- Pizano's looks to open frozen pizza factory in Franklin
- Summer road construction projects dig in deep in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Omega Burger owners in Franklin charged for violating federal tax laws
- Bryon Riesch Paralysis Foundation golf outing raises $280,000
- Franklin pediatrician featured in new safety commercial