Greendale - LongHorn Steakhouse, a national, chain restaurant that celebrates the rugged landscape of the American West, will soon be sizzling in the village.
The restaurant will hold its grand opening at 5220 S. 76th St. Monday, April 29, according to a news release. It will be the third LongHorn Steakhouse in the state of Wisconsin, and the first in the Milwaukee market. It currently operates more than 400 restaurants in 37 states.
The 6,221-square-foot restaurant will seat more than 240 guests and will create about 100 new jobs for the surrounding community.
Bay View resident Brandon Zieg, who has worked with LongHorn for more than nine years, will lead the Greendale location as managing partner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Local police assemble for seat belt enforcement
- News & Notes: May 21, 2015 issue
- Long-term care home now has city of Franklin's OK
- Franklin police report: May 21, 2015 issue
- Franklin, Greendale, Hales Corners and Oak Creek have full list of holiday events
- Cargill, MillerCoors employees give back in day of volunteering at Franklin farm
- Teens charged in burglaries
- Local dermatology clinic unveils new name, brand
- Company behind Franklin High School's new floor wins national awards for design
- Taking a FARE view of risky food allergies