Greendale - LongHorn Steakhouse, a national, chain restaurant that celebrates the rugged landscape of the American West, will soon be sizzling in the village.
The restaurant will hold its grand opening at 5220 S. 76th St. Monday, April 29, according to a news release. It will be the third LongHorn Steakhouse in the state of Wisconsin, and the first in the Milwaukee market. It currently operates more than 400 restaurants in 37 states.
The 6,221-square-foot restaurant will seat more than 240 guests and will create about 100 new jobs for the surrounding community.
Bay View resident Brandon Zieg, who has worked with LongHorn for more than nine years, will lead the Greendale location as managing partner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin school tries a shut-up-and- eat approach at lunchtime
- Brookfield and Elm Grove Police Report: Oct. 2
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 2, 2014 issue
- Franklin mayor recommends municipal tax levy freeze in 2015 budget
- Enter Halloween contest to win tickets to Legends & Lore
- 'The Hill Has Eyes' haunted attraction to return for third season at The Rock
- Adult Health & Wellness Day held today, free blood pressure screenings offered
- Area school districts Exceed Expectations on DPI report cards
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook