Greendale - LongHorn Steakhouse, a national, chain restaurant that celebrates the rugged landscape of the American West, will soon be sizzling in the village.
The restaurant will hold its grand opening at 5220 S. 76th St. Monday, April 29, according to a news release. It will be the third LongHorn Steakhouse in the state of Wisconsin, and the first in the Milwaukee market. It currently operates more than 400 restaurants in 37 states.
The 6,221-square-foot restaurant will seat more than 240 guests and will create about 100 new jobs for the surrounding community.
Bay View resident Brandon Zieg, who has worked with LongHorn for more than nine years, will lead the Greendale location as managing partner.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin police report: April 30, 2015 issue
- All-inclusive playground Kayla's Krew leaps past public obstacles in Franklin
- Franklin Police Department to host women's self-defense class
- Milwaukee Y extends summer day camps to county sports complex
- Early morning vandal trashes Southwood Glen Elementary School in Franklin
- Area public school districts receive state funding for library materials
- Falls board plans to move ahead with private property sewer lateral work
- Franklin police report: April 23, 2015 issue
- Franklin shoots down community residential facility for drug and alcohol abusers (6)