The Franklin Noon Lions Club has announced it will offer two scholarships in the amount of $1,000.
Each scholarship will be awarded to a graduating high school senior pursuing a two- or four-year degree, or a trade or vocational studies program. Applicants must live in or attend high school in Franklin.
Interested students should call Lion Bruce Kaniewski, Scholarship Committee chairman, at (414) 339-4105 for the application packet. The deadline to apply is April 30.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Zoo Interchange ramp closing March 26-April 2
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting