Knife-wielding man robs Franklin Walmart pharmacy, escapes police
Man is sought for questioning in case
Franklin - Police are searching for a man who robbed the Walmart pharmacy Monday evening.
According to Franklin police:
About 10:05 p.m. Monday, a man pulled a multi-tool knife on an employee and forced open a register in the pharmacy at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St. He took a cash bag containing an undisclosed amount of money. He then left the pharmacy and was last seen walking toward the center of the store.
Franklin police responded and formed a perimeter around the store but were unable to find the man.
Police identified a suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, and are seeking him for questioning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Vehicle stolen in Franklin used in Greenfield carjacking
- News & Notes: July 17, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: July 17, 2014 issue
- The Federation of Croatian Societies hosts annual Croatian Fest this weekend
- Franklin Police Report: July 10, 2014
- Autumn Leaves memory care facility considers Frankin location on Drexel
- News & Notes: July 3, 2014 issue
- July 4 events in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin Police Report: July 3, 2014 issue
- 'Atypical' drops in math, reading prompt curricular changes in Oak Creek-Franklin School District