Franklin - Police are searching for a man who robbed the Walmart pharmacy Monday evening.
According to Franklin police:
About 10:05 p.m. Monday, a man pulled a multi-tool knife on an employee and forced open a register in the pharmacy at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St. He took a cash bag containing an undisclosed amount of money. He then left the pharmacy and was last seen walking toward the center of the store.
Franklin police responded and formed a perimeter around the store but were unable to find the man.
Police identified a suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, and are seeking him for questioning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Tentative groundbreaking date for Kayla's Playground scheduled for July 23
- The Rock announces July Fourth celebration plans
- Sink or Swim: Franklin girl fights through early stages of a cancer diagnosis (1)
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin residents voice concerns about potential sidewalks
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- Public Forum: Franklin has poor track record on taking action
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm