Franklin - Police are searching for a man who robbed the Walmart pharmacy Monday evening.
According to Franklin police:
About 10:05 p.m. Monday, a man pulled a multi-tool knife on an employee and forced open a register in the pharmacy at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St. He took a cash bag containing an undisclosed amount of money. He then left the pharmacy and was last seen walking toward the center of the store.
Franklin police responded and formed a perimeter around the store but were unable to find the man.
Police identified a suspect, a 51-year-old Milwaukee man, and are seeking him for questioning.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin mayor recommends municipal tax levy freeze in 2015 budget
- 'The Hill Has Eyes' haunted attraction to return for third season at The Rock
- Adult Health & Wellness Day held today, free blood pressure screenings offered
- Area school districts Exceed Expectations on DPI report cards
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 25, 2014
- Video: Franklin students drop the textbook, pick up the Chromebook
- News & Notes: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Sept. 18, 2014 issue
- Franklin digs deeper into quarry issues
- Franklin Educational Foundation to hold beer-tasting "Cheers to Education" event Oct. 17