The Oak Creek Common Council and the Oak Creek-Franklin School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday to discuss the redevelopment of the current civic center and the site of former Delphi Automotive plant.
The meeting will be held in the cafeteria of Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road.
The purpose of the meeting is to review different options for developing both Howell Avenue sites, including their costs. The civic center is at 8640 S. Howell Ave. and the Delphi site, 7929 S. Howell Ave.
This meeting, open to the public, will also be televised on the city's public access channel, either Time Warner Channel 25 or AT&T Uverse channel 99.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Police investigate armed robbery at North Shore Bank
- Glen Morrow hired as new Franklin City Engineer
- Franklin man uses bike to hike Alzheimer's awareness
- Franklin's EDC remains clouded in political dust-up
- Debate over Franklin trail name proves less than poetic
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 23, 2014 issue
- New theater group raises the curtain in Franklin
- Community Calendar: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin Police Report: Oct. 16, 2014 issue
- Franklin looks to freeze tax levy, anticipates slight tax rate decrease