The Oak Creek Common Council and the Oak Creek-Franklin School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday to discuss the redevelopment of the current civic center and the site of former Delphi Automotive plant.
The meeting will be held in the cafeteria of Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road.
The purpose of the meeting is to review different options for developing both Howell Avenue sites, including their costs. The civic center is at 8640 S. Howell Ave. and the Delphi site, 7929 S. Howell Ave.
This meeting, open to the public, will also be televised on the city's public access channel, either Time Warner Channel 25 or AT&T Uverse channel 99.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Saber Stadium Project moves to finish in fall in Franklin
- Sentry site proposed for community center use in Franklin
- Police Report: March 4
- News & Notes: March 4
- Whitnall panel gets 'ideas,' and prices, for facility fixes in Greenfield and Hales Corners
- Timber Wolf Preservation Society quietly goes out of business
- Kleefisch, Chandler praise Walker's record
- Two Oak Creek-Franklin schools likely to have safer entrances next fall
- Mystery group targeted Ryan
- Basil Ryan plans write-in mayoral bid