The Oak Creek Common Council and the Oak Creek-Franklin School Board will meet at 7 p.m. Monday to discuss the redevelopment of the current civic center and the site of former Delphi Automotive plant.
The meeting will be held in the cafeteria of Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road.
The purpose of the meeting is to review different options for developing both Howell Avenue sites, including their costs. The civic center is at 8640 S. Howell Ave. and the Delphi site, 7929 S. Howell Ave.
This meeting, open to the public, will also be televised on the city's public access channel, either Time Warner Channel 25 or AT&T Uverse channel 99.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Prairie School to host event on gifted children
- Missing Franklin man found dead on Nov. 24 near Oak Leaf Bike Trail
- Things to Do: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Pick 'n Save, Hunger Task Force visit area senior centers in new mobile market
- Franklin police report: Nov. 26, 2015 issue
- Franklin's $37 million budget has no tax change
- Rawson Avenue closure beginning Nov. 18
- Later paper delivery for Now Newspapers’ Nov. 26, 2015, issue: Later paper next week
- News & Notes: Nov. 19, 2015
- Things to Do: Nov. 19, 2015 issue