Hales Corners - Applications for the Hales Corners Woman's Club's two $1,000 scholarships for high school seniors living in the Whitnall School District are due March 28.
Boys or girls who are legal residents of the district may apply. This includes students who live in the district but attend school elsewhere. Students living outside the district but who attended Whitnall High School for their entire senior year also are eligible.
Application forms are available at the guidance office at the high school, 5000 S. 116th St., or Hales Corners Public Library, 5885 S. 116th St.
For information, call (414) 425-8635.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children
- Academy of Performing Arts to move its Franklin location
- Franklin Health Dept. asks residents to check home for radon levels
- New scholarship available to Franklin students pursuing careers in the arts
- Franklin police report: March 26, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Krew gets caught in middle of playground fight over site options in Franklin
- Pleasant View Elementary seeks graduate memories for 50th anniversary
- Franklin mayor vetoes Froemming Park location for Kayla's Krew, calls for special meeting