Hales Corners - Police are looking for the man who robbed EZ Money Payday Loans, 5620 S. 108th St., Feb. 21.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man wearing a black ski mask walked into the business at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 21, held open a bag and told the employee to fill it with money. The employee put an undisclosed amount of cash into the bag and the man ran out.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery.
The man is described as a 6 feet tall, white, weighing about 200 pounds and wearing a tan coat and blue jeans.
The Greenfield K9 officer tried to track the man but was unable to.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- The Rock announces July Fourth celebration plans
- Sink or Swim: Franklin girl fights through early stages of a cancer diagnosis (1)
- Going Fourth: Where to celebrate holiday in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin residents voice concerns about potential sidewalks
- Franklin police report: July 2, 2015 issue
- Forest Park Middle School named school of distinction, merit
- Public Forum: Franklin has poor track record on taking action
- News & Notes: June 25, 2015 issue
- In name of beer, volunteers lend a hand at Franklin's Hunger Task Force Farm
- Motion to dismiss for couple charged with locking daughter in basement denied