Hales Corners - Police are looking for the man who robbed EZ Money Payday Loans, 5620 S. 108th St., Feb. 21.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man wearing a black ski mask walked into the business at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 21, held open a bag and told the employee to fill it with money. The employee put an undisclosed amount of cash into the bag and the man ran out.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery.
The man is described as a 6 feet tall, white, weighing about 200 pounds and wearing a tan coat and blue jeans.
The Greenfield K9 officer tried to track the man but was unable to.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin Historical Society to host holiday youth activities before 'An Old-Fashioned Christmas'
- Franklin panel updates city master plan to accommodate apartment development
- Holiday events to kick off in Oak Creek, Franklin, Hales Corners and Greendale
- With monitoring services secured for 2015, Franklin sets new conditions for future quarry contracts
- Brookfield delays financial assistance decision as aldermen request more information
- Franklin police report: Nov. 27, 2014 issue
- Franklin adopts 2015 budget, keeps tax levy frozen
- News & Notes: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Corrections: Nov. 20, 2014 issue
- Life is art, at least for longtime Franklin man, whose works will appear at library