Hales Corners - Police are looking for the man who robbed EZ Money Payday Loans, 5620 S. 108th St., Feb. 21.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man wearing a black ski mask walked into the business at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 21, held open a bag and told the employee to fill it with money. The employee put an undisclosed amount of cash into the bag and the man ran out.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery.
The man is described as a 6 feet tall, white, weighing about 200 pounds and wearing a tan coat and blue jeans.
The Greenfield K9 officer tried to track the man but was unable to.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin hosts free pond maintenance seminar
- Franklin Historical Society to present final Civil War musical performance
- Brookfield and Elm Grove News IQ: April 2
- Franklin Common Council approves Kayla's Krew playground site
- Franklin police report: April 2, 2015 issue
- Here's what's on the April 7 ballot in Oak Creek, Franklin, Greendale and Hales Corners
- Franklin police warn of identity theft trend
- Franklin, Greendale students speak with officials about youth tobacco prevention
- Recall committee calls Franklin alderwoman a 'wicked witch' in flier (9)
- Franklin High School seeks preschool-ready children