Hales Corners - Police are looking for the man who robbed EZ Money Payday Loans, 5620 S. 108th St., Feb. 21.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man wearing a black ski mask walked into the business at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 21, held open a bag and told the employee to fill it with money. The employee put an undisclosed amount of cash into the bag and the man ran out.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery.
The man is described as a 6 feet tall, white, weighing about 200 pounds and wearing a tan coat and blue jeans.
The Greenfield K9 officer tried to track the man but was unable to.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Franklin volunteers send 30,000 cookies to active military
- Growth leads Franklin congregation to new pasture
- Police Report: Dec. 10
- Whitnall School District's woodland could get natural boost
- Franklin council wants answers, assurances about emergency warning system
- Whitnall three-term incumbent won't seek re-election (1)
- Police Report: Dec. 3
- News & Notes: Dec. 5
- Former alderman Steve Olson to make mayoral bid (2)
- News and Notes