Hales Corners - Police are looking for the man who robbed EZ Money Payday Loans, 5620 S. 108th St., Feb. 21.
According to the Hales Corners police report:
A man wearing a black ski mask walked into the business at 6:40 p.m. Feb. 21, held open a bag and told the employee to fill it with money. The employee put an undisclosed amount of cash into the bag and the man ran out.
No weapon was displayed during the robbery.
The man is described as a 6 feet tall, white, weighing about 200 pounds and wearing a tan coat and blue jeans.
The Greenfield K9 officer tried to track the man but was unable to.
Your link to the biggest stories in the suburbs delivered Thursday mornings.
Enter your e-mail address above and click "Sign Up Now!" to begin receiving your e-mail newsletter Get the Newsletter!
- Things to Do: Aug. 6, 2015 issue
- Franklin Council to hold public information meeting on Saturday (6)
- News & Notes: July 30, 2015 issue
- Things to Do: July 30, 2015 issue
- Parks commission chairman lashes out at Franklin Common Council (1)
- Trio tries to add key points with their new Franklin sports bar (1)
- Franklin police report: July 30, 2015 issue
- Kayla's Playground groundbreaking (2)
- Franklin parks commissioner calls out common council
- Local pediatrician stars in commercial for Kohls